- ATM Scams - Thieves use skimming devices to electronics to steal your information.
- Charity Scams - Fake charity schemes take advantage of peoples generosity and urge to help others.
- Data Entry Scams - Online offers of great wages for data entry may be a scam.
- Email Job Scams - Unsolicited emails offering jobs that may be to good to be true
- Emergency Scams - Also known as the Grandparent Scam since con-artists tend to target seniors.
- Employment Scams - Scammers offer opportunities that are fake in order to get money or for identity theft.
- i-Tunes Gift Card Scam - Thieves get victims to buy gift cards and provide the serial numbers to them.
- Money Transfer Scams - Another "job opportunity" where your money or your identity can be stolen.
- Mobile Phone Scams - Using text messages and missed calls, scammers can steal money from unsuspecting users.
- Phishing - Thieves use emails to get you to provide usernames, passwords and personal information.
- Pyramid Schemes Ponzi Schemes - People invest in good faith when there is actually no chance of getting your money back.
- Rental Scams - People rent property that doesn't belong to the person renting it.
- Sweepstakes Scams - You Won !!! - Until you pay fake fees or give your banking information to the scammer.
- Tax Scams - People are threatened to pay money, gift cards etc. or face jail time due to fake taxes being owed.
Copyright © 2000 - 2018 Linkstoall.com All rights reserved.
A Daveseddon.com website